Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Shake Weight

I mean really? Stop playn, you're serious? I have no clue as to why a grown a** man needs help pleasuring himself in the presence of other men for the sake of getting "guns of steel",then call it working out!?! Oh I get it, in the commercial you see the actor with both his hands on the weight, instead of one of your arms getting unusually ripped. This is simple guys, In the era of must see t.v. and big brother always watchin, this is an item that should be left behind closed doors AT HOME. I'm all for working out and having the "gun show" on display. With that said everything does not need to be on full display i.e..masturbating...excuse me shaking the weight in your face. I'm not going to say NO to this one but I am going to adamantly suggest not in public. Please keep this obvious attempt to promote a youtube video goin viral and YOU being the target. If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything, ever heard of that? Unless you are getting paid to endorse like an athlete, use your head for more than something to put the newest "fitted" baseball cap on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that I'm not the only one who caught the marketing exploit behind this obscene device. Seriously? The "Shake Weight" ad campaign is intentionally designed with a sexually suggestive theme to resonate with the power of today's internet. One should not look like he's pleasuring another man in public, and expect to be taken seriously.

    ReplyDelete