Friday, January 21, 2011

# 1 Rule for Texting and Dating...Man up!

I'd like to say I thought of this all by myself but I cannot. A close friend of mine begged me to mention this.Yes, we are in the digital age and I do understand technology rules...BUT some things need to remain unchanged like chivalry!If you are dating,"kickin it" or going out...whatever popular term for being involved. I'm NOT talking to you.I'm talking to those LAZY guys who don't understand why they are still home alone... all alone with "Rosie palm" on the weekends.Why o'why are you sending TXT messages to the woman you are "trying" to go out with..huh?!? I had to scratch my head...let me chew on that.Ok ok I'm good now. "GIT" and I do mean "git" your lazy a** up and ASK  the girl out the ole fashion way. This is not up for debate.Stop it already! like you don't know(this isn't Idol) either go hard or go home.Stop being a CORNBALL....

No comments:

Post a Comment